I bought this this phone in 2020. And I’ve really disliked it since I got it.
I cant afford to buy a new phone right now so I’m stuck with this crap.
- Good battery life, it can last for days with “normal use”.
- You can drop it, hit the screen believe me, I’ve tried it really hard and and the screen didn’t break.
- It got a extra button on the side of the phone, you can set up custom shortcuts with it. Like turning the flashlight on/off and other things.
- Not many people seem to be interested in this phone so there is little to no chance to change to a custom rom.
I would like to run LineageOS on it, or any other rom for that matter. But there’s nothing out there.
- You cant uninstall some of the crap apps that comes preinstalled.
This is really annoying.
These are the 2 main bad things about it. But it’s enough to piss me off.
If there only was a way to switch firmware the phone be pretty OK.
And why cant the user decide if we want apps installed or not.
I would never ever buy it again, or any other phone from Ulefone.
I suggest you go for the OnePlus N100 instead.